For thousands of years, numerous civilizations, such as the Ancient Egyptian, have explored the secrets of perfumes.
This knowledge, called today Aromatherapy, is based on the utilization of essential oils.
This ancient knowledge, rooted in nature, acts both on the body and the soul in stimulating or soothing the senses for the well-being.
Serenity, Protection, Vitality, Freshness and Soothing are the main properties of the essential oils selected in the range called Keiji, Memory of senses. Each product of the line has a different fragrance and different properties depending on which essential oil it contains:
• Rosemary and Sage: invigorating & stimulating properties
• Juniper and Coriander: purifying & invigorating
• Rose Wood and Sandalwood: relaxing
• Camomile and Jasmine: relaxing
• Eucalyptus and Mint: refreshing
• Bitter Almond: invigorating